I use German Etching Art paper or similar by Canon or Hahnemuhle on 13 x 19 inch-size canvas for best results. My current printer is an eight-ink Canon Pro 9000 mark II which has outstanding resolution and reliability.
Prints themselves cover an 12 x 18 inch-area with one inch border around them for easy mounting to a frame of your choice and their life expectancy (when well preserved behind a glass frame) is estimated at between 150 - 200 years without any fading artifacts. These prints look great on any wall and will serve for years to come.
- Portrait on-location photoshoot between 60-120min long in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and its surrounding areas
- Small type engagement and wedding and birthday ceremonies and parties (local, state, nation-wide, or international)
- Music concert and live performance documentation
- Digital post-production services including custom watermarks, image size reduction for web use, and additional editing
- An option of shooting in darker and light-challenging environments