Most of my latest sets can be found on my Flickr pages HERE. Since upgrading to Nikon D800 and printer to CANON pixma series with eight separate inks, I've been very happy with my current setup. My favorite lenses remain to be fully manual Voigtlander 125m f2.5 APO, Nikon 85mm f1.4 AF-S, and Zeiss 25mm f2.8 ZF. When on a job, I also like using automatic Nikon 200mm f2 VR and Nikon 70-200mm f2.8 VRii lenses. My latest SOLAR ECLIPSE album can be found HERE.
- On-location portrait photoshoots from single to family pictures
- Blue Ridge Parkway's spectacular locations
- Live shows and musical performances documentation
- High quality 13x19 prints on Art canvas
- Engagement or small wedding parties
My ultimate goal is to capture the essence and the vibrations of all my subjects, be it a landscape countryside, architecture, or a living being. I believe that a good photograph does not need any explanation.
This is by far the approach I prefer with composing and/or presenting my music as well, therefore believe it is applicable onto the art of photography too.